´Our psychological problems are often not solved at the level at which they arise, but may change as we expand. When we relax more deeply in our body. Mia Leijssen´
Rebalancing is a body-oriented process in which body wisdom is used as a doorway for awareness and personal growth. Each session is a combination of conversation and bodywork. By conversing and using touch, I help you to become aware of what you are feeling in your body, and how that affects your life. The insights that arise help you to recognise your own limits and to know what you need. Making it easier for you to make choices that suit your life.
The body reveals
In a healthy body, everything is in motion. Only then can it function optimally. Unprocessed experiences and emotions disrupt these dynamics, which can lead to complaints.
During a session, we look at what has stagnated. Not for the purpose of fixing it, because that actually reinforces the dynamics of stagnation. By giving attention to emotions, feelings and experiences, they are recognised and felt and can be given a place. Hence the tension can be released.
When would you choose Rebalancing?
- To gain more insight into yourself and to improve the connection with yourself and your environment
- When uncertainty gets in your way
- For emotional or psychosomatic complaints, such as fatigue, insomnia, trauma, burnout, shortness of breath, worrying, pessimism, loss and grieving, fear, anger, sadness.
- A session lasts between 60 and 75 minutes.
- The session takes partially place on a massage table.
- Several sessions are required (usually between 5 to 15 sessions)
- Most health insurance companies partially reimburse Rebalancing.