My name is Wendy van Telgen, I am 48 years old. Since 19 years I give body-oriented therapy.
In 2001, the enthusiasm of a shiatsu teacher in Nepal inspired me to make bodywork my profession. During the many years of training I followed, I’ve learned to listen with my hands. This sincere form of communication has touched me deeply. For me, bodywork is a beautiful way to learn about life.
During the sessions, an open and sincere contact between two people is at the heart, whereby the language of the body is a doorway to more awareness and personal growth.
- Iokai Shiatsu therapy, 4 year professional training
- Rebalancing, 3 year training in bodywork and consciousness
- Somatic Experiencing – body-oriented trauma work (in training)
- NARM, developmental trauma (in training)
- Cranio Sacral therapy – Upledger Instituut Nederland
- basic medical education anatomy, fysiology, pathology
- health care education MBO 4
- 7x 10 days Vipassana meditation retreates