My name is Wendy van Telgen, I am 49 years old. Since 20 years I give body-oriented therapy.
In 2001, the enthusiasm of a shiatsu teacher in Nepal inspired me to make bodywork my profession. During the many years of training I followed, I’ve learned to listen with my hands. This sincere form of communication has touched me deeply. For me, bodywork is a beautiful way to learn about life.
It is my experience that mindful awareness of the body and the integration of deeper layers of feelings and emotions, is supportive to live your life with more connection and authenticity.
- Iokai Shiatsu therapy, 4 year professional training
- Rebalancing, 3 year training in bodywork and consciousness
- Somatic Experiencing – 3 year training in body-oriented trauma healing (in training)
- NARM, therapist training in healing developmental trauma
- Cranio Sacral therapy – Upledger Instituut Nederland
- basic medical education anatomy, fysiology, pathology
- health care education MBO 4
- 7x 10 days Vipassana meditation retreates